You would support the Myanmar team in different projects, from account management to strategic planning but also external agency communication.
With the planning team, your mission would be to challenge and develop client briefs into inspiring and informative internal briefs. Keeping abreast of new trends and developments and sharing those with the rest of the team and company on a regular basis. You will be responsible for turning ideas into well-rounded, strategically-sound, deliverable plans that you lead and write, collaborating with others in the team to encompass audience insights, trend analysis, marketing/media executions, timings, and budgets. You will also be able to participate in the creative ideas generation process, identifying and building on any ideas from other people within the agency.
With the account team, your mission will be to support them on any PR or digital projects with the objective to strengthen Vero’s know-how and mastered client relationships.
Regarding external communication, you would get involved in the design of the agency’s overall external communication plan. Together with another Myanmar team member, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy. This role offers the intern a total immersion into Vero agency as we will work closely with account managers, designers, copywriters, and agency directors. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and future talents who will join the agency.
- An open, creative, inquisitive character with a focus on problem-solving in creative ways
- Passion for wider communications/marketing trends and culture as a whole
- Social media/advertising /brand enthusiast
- Confident enough to speak up, challenge and ask why
- Collaborative with a passion for delivering industry defining work
- Comfortable evolving in a multicultural environment and you have a fair written and spoken English