Co-leading, together with Art lead, the agency’s creative work, copywriting, and content strategy efforts in the Philippines. You will also collaborate with account managers and directors to develop compelling narratives for client assignments as well as for internal projects, spanning across digital, social media and traditional media campaigns. You have deep knowledge and experience of conceptualization, storytelling, design trends, marketing principles, cultural insights, technologies and opportunities in all communication touchpoints; to inspire the team and to deliver exceptional work. As a senior team member, you will help grow the creative team’s expertise, implementing processes to streamline workflow, and ensuring that the creative department remains protected, creative, curious, eager and motivated.
Mainly involved in Philippine-based projects, you will also contribute to Vero’s regional offices (Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam) when your help and expertise are required. You will support the international pitching efforts along with creative and planning teams. As a copy-trained creative, you will also be involved from time to time in the strategic development of creative copywriting and branded journalism projects across the region.
More generally, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments if need be and generating positive business results for the agency.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a creative agency as a copywriter
- Confidently and comfortably work alongside the Creative Art, Account, Planning and Media teams
- Exceptional and versatile copywriting, creative direction, conceptualizing and story-telling skills in all mediums; including creative writing and brand journalism
- Beliefs efficient communication is sparked by positive conversations
- Trusts that creativity and empathy are at the heart of great communication strategies
- Outstanding English and Tagalog listening, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment
- Creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible and highly motivated
WORKING AT VERO
You will be a member of a multicultural family of communication specialists, spread across the region and brought together by their love for creative and efficient strategies and positive conversations. We pride in creating workplaces that feel like home, informal and deeply stimulating.