Vero is proud to announce 22 promotions across its talented team of employees in Southeast Asia.
In a year in which Vero achieved 50% year-on-year growth for H1 and signed key clients across a variety of industries such as fintech and crypto, luxury and lifestyle, food and beverage, healthcare, finance, entertainment and non-profit, we are excited to see 22 team members grow and receive a promotion.
“At Vero we aim to accelerate the careers of our team members,” said Brian Griffin, CEO, Vero. “It’s rewarding to see our people grow into leaders. We are very, very proud of Vero team members receiving promotions, and I hope they all take the time to appreciate and enjoy this recognition and their success.”
Today, Vero has more than 200 PR, social, digital, creative and data professionals spread across Southeast Asia. Among Vero’s leading goals is to provide a best-in-class professional experience for communications professionals. This year, Vero was recognized by PRovoke for the consultancy’s progressive workplace policies and practices.
Over the past year, Vero introduced a variety of culture initiatives including maternity and paternity leave, unlimited paid-time-off, free access to therapy via a wellness budget, and a shadow board of younger team members who advise on the strategic goals of the agency – the Vero Vox Council.
The complete list of promoted team members is in effect as of November 2022, and includes the following:
- Aekapat (Moo) Jantarach, Influencer Relations Manager, Thailand
- Bui Thi Nhan, Creative Designer, Vietnam
- Chinchote (Vong) Sukonthotok, Senior Account Manager, Thailand
- Do Duy Quang, Vice President, IMC Consulting, Vietnam
- Doan Ngoc Mai Khanh, Associate IMC Account Manager, Vietnam
- Eino Da, Data and Insights Analyst, Myanmar
- Hein Nanda Soe, IMC Account Executive, Myanmar
- Iyarat (Cue) Karod, Account Manager, Thailand
- Kyu Kyu Htun, IMC Account Manager, Myanmar
- Muthita (View) Kaenmee, Senior Digital Account Manager, Thailand
- Myat Thet Thet San, Senior Strategy Planner, Myanmar
- Ngo Hong Phuc, Vice President, Strategy, Vietnam
- Nguyen Chau Giang, PR Account Executive, Vietnam
- Nguyen Quang Thach, Director, Data and Insights, ASEAN
- Nguyen Truong Yen Phi, Associate IMC Account Manager, Vietnam
- Nitikarn (Vaew) Ladasathean, Senior Media and Influencer Relations Manager, Thailand
- Panisa (Ant) Suppasincharoen, Senior Account Executive, Thailand
- Prangthong (Maprang), Account Manager, Thailand
- Su Su Mar, Culture & HR Manager, Myanmar
- Su Yamin Phone, Senior Account Manager, Myanmar
- Tin Thuzar Aye, Senior Accountant, Myanmar
- Vo Hoang Bich Tram, Senior IMC Account Executive, Vietnam
“These well-deserved promotions and increases are the result of hard work, dedication, teamwork, talent, and empathy, as well as the agency’s good fortune to have clients who are willing to invest and who believe in our ability to deliver on their mission,” says Supreeyaporn Sihawong, People and Culture Manager, Vero.