Ho, ho, ho! Santa came early to Vero!
We are thrilled to announce another significant initiative to inspire work-life balance in our team. Introducing the Vero Company Break, a new annual ritual starting this year where Vero’s five offices will go offline for five days.
It’s been an eventful 2023 – marked by countless impactful campaigns and events and the launch of exciting new business verticals – and Vero, as an agency, owes its continued success to our teams in Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Singapore, who work passionately to beat deadlines and deliver excellent outputs for our clients in Southeast Asia.
To better prepare ourselves for the challenges ahead, the Vero Company Break will allow our team members to reset, restart and refocus.
A Commitment to Wellness and Balance
In our continuous effort to maintain team wellness, we conduct regular surveys to gather insights into how we can foster a better working environment and uplift team spirit. We found that encouraging the team to take quality downtime results in better work and life balance. Building on top of our Unlimited Leave policy which remains at the discretion of team members’ own planning, the Vero Company Break is a new way to prioritize the welfare of the Vero Squad.
- Scheduled Downtime: We will grant a 5-day break to all team members, contributing to their overall wellness.
- Office Closure: During this period, all our offices will remain closed, and internal activities will be suspended.
- Client Communication: We are committed to informing our clients well in advance through direct communication and this blog post. For urgent client needs, our teams ensure proactive communication.
- Flexibility for Critical Deadlines: Teams facing unavoidable deadlines during the break will receive an alternative 5-business-day break, coordinated by their team leaders.
- Emergencies Only: keeping interest of our clients and partners in mind, we remain alert and able to respond in case of absolute emergency.
Our First Break: Mark Your Calendars
The first Vero Company Break is scheduled from 25th December 2023 to 1st January 2024. While this period coincides with a generally slower business rhythm and a festive season, most companies don’t consider it an official downtime. With Vero implementing this as an official week off, we give our teams an effective opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy the “most wonderful time of the year.”
With a refreshed mind back upon our return to the office (and emails) on January 2, the entire Vero team is poised to embark on a new year filled with renewed energy, passion, and creativity.
We look forward to building upon our successes in 2023, embracing bigger opportunities to serve our clients across Southeast Asia, and elevating team spirit for more meaningful collective achievements in 2024.