Dell and EcoNest Philippines for ‘Business We Love’ Campaign
CASE STUDY BY VERO PHILIPPINES
Through its Business We Love campaign, Dell Technologies continues to support and highlight eco-conscious small businesses, promoting sustainability by empowering them with one powerful product—the Dell Vostro 15 3510 laptop.
Its latest partnership is with EcoNest Philippines, the leading distributor of sustainable, technologically advanced packaging solutions for conscientious local and multinational brands. Their goal is to significantly reduce the planet’s reliance on petroleum-based packaging items and thrive in a circular economy.
Vero produced a testimonial video featuring everything that makes EcoNest Philippines a sustainable business — from their brand story, eco-friendly values, and vision of a future-proof world. The video follows co-founder Nikki Sevilla, the headquarters, products and people of EcoNest Philippines, using stop motion and documented footage to highlight the packaging materials while unpacking their story as a company and a movement. In doing so, we emphasized the shared values of Dell and EcoNest in promoting the idea that businesses should continuously evolve and innovate to provide more eco-friendly solutions through technology.
Dell Technologies’ support through the Business We Love Campaign went beyond providing media and channel exposure for the featured businesses. It played a significant role in encouraging people to patronize local businesses and educating them about sustainability practices.
Through a business partnership with EcoNest Philippines, Vero:
- Increased awareness of, engagement with, and brand preference for Dell Vostro 15 3510 laptops among its target audiences;
- Featured the sustainable brand and business owner and boosted their social media presence via Dell SNS, and;
- Activated and strengthened the Dell Enterprise Network FB group, increasing both participation and engagement within the group.
The campaign exceeded the set KPIs. The thematic video content garnered enormous success, receiving a high volume of impressions, views, and clicks. These metrics indicate that the video narrative particularly captured the attention of the local audience.
Vero Philippines Takes on Dell Gaming Mission: Conquer All
Dell subsidiary Alienware changed gears in the last quarter of 2022, expanding its mission-themed engagement activity to cater to a wider gaming audience. Vero and Dell Technologies launched the new Dell Gaming Mission: Conquer All, with bigger missions and more allies.
Vero tapped three gaming influencers to mount a series of Missions on their channels, which would build up to a Joint Mission with all three of them in the same live stream competing in a battle royale game.
- Pocket Mission Series. Weeks before the main event, each influencer hosted a series of game livestreams. It was structured like their usual livestream format, but during every break, the influencers introduced and promoted one of three Dell devices: the Dell G15, Alienware X15, and Alienware Aurora R13, respectively. To make it more exciting for all their viewers, influencers gave prompts that participants could answer and be rewarded with exclusive Dell Gaming merch.
- Joint Mission. In the main event, all three influencers faced off in the same livestream, competing in the game Fall Guys. Each influencer had their own tactics to outsmart the others while engaging with their viewers. The audience, meanwhile, was tasked to help their influencer win by commenting on what to do next. At the end of the joint mission, three lucky audience members each won an Alienware headset, plus other merch.
Influencers Pochspice, Isabaecon, and Queen Wrecker each took on a gaming archetype: the tank, the wizard, and the assassin, respectively, which in turn embodied the traits of each device Dell was promoting. This meant that fans were not just rooting for their favorite gamer but also for the associated Dell product.
With the power of Pochspice, Isabaecon, and Queen Wrecker’s devoted fanbases, this campaign reached more people than any previous Dell Gaming Mission.