The Vero agency is very proud to announce promotions for a group of team members following their annual reviews. Each of these team members made great impacts on the company and has taken great responsibility for driving outstanding results for our clients.
Vero has had a successful year so far in 2017. The agency has won new retainer accounts, new multi-market projects, and is gaining traction as a one-stop solution for the ASEAN region. Moreover, the Vero office in Myanmar has grown significantly. All of that is due to our people, teamwork and strategic efforts on behalf of clients.
The Vero people who most recently earned promotions include:
- Htet Htet Win is promoted to Senior PR & IMC executive for her thoughtful efforts in creative story-telling on behalf of clients.
- Myat Su Mon Win is promoted to PR & IMC Executive following another year of great efforts to analyze earned and paid media results and impact for clients in Myanmar.
- Nicolas Trinquier is promoted to Strategic Communications & Client Engagement Director, ASEAN for his very strong efforts on new business development and his leadership in the Myanmar business operations.
- K. Piyachat Rattanakasem is promoted to Senior Media and Influencer Relations Manager for her unparalleled success in managing media relationships in Thailand.
- Raphael Lackhar is promoted to Digital & PR Manager, Myanmar and ASEAN for his hard work in brand building efforts with clients in Yangon
- Su Su Htwe is promoted to Senior PR and Operations Manager for her conscientious efforts in promoting clients interests in Myanmar and managing the Vero office operations in Myanmar
- K. Tanawat Nutsatit is promoted to Creative Manager for his artistic efforts in managing client brand imagery online and offline, and in helping to manage the creative team’s workflow.
- K. Tanyakorn Pratanporn is promoted to PR and IMC executive for her diligent efforts in raising the public profile for a host of blue chip clients in Thailand.
- K. Umaporn Whittaker-Thompson is promoted to Digital Performance Leader for her strategic efforts, leadership in social and paid media and management of lead generation media planning.
- Ye Min Tun is promoted to Senior Media and Influencer Relations Specialist for his hardworking approach and efforts in managing Vero’s media and influencer relationships in Myanmar.
Congratulations and thank you to all for your great efforts!