As a part of Vero’s strategy team, you will work with Senior Planners to be the team’s go-to resource for market insights, trends, and communication problem solving. You will give an enhanced focus on strategies living in the realm of digital, keeping abreast of upcoming trends and new online marketing products.
Includes taking client briefs, challenging them, developing them into inspiring and informative internal briefs. Keeping abreast of new trends and developments and sharing those with the rest of the team and company on a regular basis. You will be responsible for turning ideas into well-rounded, strategically-sound, deliverable plans that you lead and write, collaborating with others in the team to encompass audience insights, trend analysis, marketing/media executions, timings and budgets.
Driving the conception and development of innovative on-brief digital ideas for clients and/or new business, from bigger campaign themes to smaller execution/technology-led ideas. You should be able to guide and lead the ideas-generation process, identifying and building on any ideas from other people within the agency.
Articulating those plans for clients in written and spoken form – writing and giving clear presentations. Once ideas are sold-in, you will then be the guardian of that plan, ensuring it’s delivered in a way that remains on-brief and in-line with the agreed vision.
Research and Analysis
Intellectual curiosity is a must; we are looking for creative problem-solvers. You’ll need to have good understanding of research approaches (on and offline) and be able to apply these approaches to uncover breakthrough insights that can drive our client business forward.
Keen focus and understanding of how client business works and ability to develop strategic approaches clearly designed to help grow clients brands.
You will also support in new business development, meeting prospective clients, presenting credentials, taking briefs and leading pitches. So you will be excited by the prospect of developing the agency as a business, pushing us into new areas, selling our ideas and approaches to new clients from new sectors.
When help is needed, you might also support the execution, with other team members, of some of the projects you design.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or strategic brand planning.
- Highly organized, logical and with great observation skills and attention to details.
- Analytical mind and can-do attitude with experience structuring research and the ability to process data and extract trends.
- Well connected to the communication industry’s development, new technologies, tools and trends.
- Thorough understanding of Vietnam’s cultural and infrastructural specificities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and used to interact with external stakeholders in both Vietnamese & English